Wednesday, July 27, 2016

I have been busy with house renovations so unfortunately my card making and blog updates have been neglected. Over the past few months I have been getting involved with a few challenges. 
                                         

The first 2 are using the shaving foam technique.




A Sketch challenge                 Punch art swap. The Frog Prince


    Another sketch challenge





This card is a tri fold card made for an August swap


An Iris fold technique Challenge

I hope you like my cards if you do leave me a comment and happy stamping.

3 comments:

  1. So many beautiful cards! Your first one is especially sriking. Perhaps I'll try that technique one day, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pop up cards would love to see a video or instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice cards, will be making one of them tomorrow, too late to start itt right now. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete